Vacuum Pasta Press
Vacuum pasta press is for producing pasteurized vacuum-processed pasta of different configuration. Recommended length of the product doesn't exceed 40 mm in conditions of automatic pasta cutting.
- Use of vacuum at the stage of doughing (batching)
- Continuous doughing (batching)
- Flour pneumo-transport
- Automatic flour (semolina) and water loading;
- Steaming pasteurization.
- Full automatization of production process
- High quality of production.
- Possibility to use as raw wheat flour or semolina
Plekhanova, 2, Street, 9, Dnipro, Dnipropetrovsk, 49000, Ukraine